CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

How high are gas prices going to go?

daniel812

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oil traded under $50.00 today.

I expect to see 87 octane in the $1.50 range for my late December 2,300 mile trip (except for those miles in New York).

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

I paid $1.79 last night in South Hackensack, New Jersey on the way home from work.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 2 weeks later...

Gas ROSE today from $1.69/gallon to $1.71/gallon. So what's the excuse this time?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 4 weeks later...

$1.35 for regular today at a local Delta Station. At the Enrite station it was $1.39 and prices for regular seem to be anywhere from $1.39 to $1.43 here in Northern New jersey.

We've been sitting right around $1.50 for regular 87 here in Minnesota for a while.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

I got mid grade today for $1.49 at one of the "premium for the price of regular" places. Regular gas is still $1.49 here.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

Archived