CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Huckabee Has Moved To The RepublianLead

Oh yeah, I can see this list is going to be very long....NOT!! :lol:

Well, after all you are a 'Jersey girl. My above-mentioned bro' lives in that place! Distrust of politicians is entirely understandable.

May God help you.

Regards,

Warren

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! :fighting0025:

I'm not a 'Jersey girl. I was born and raised in NYC, Manhattan to be exact and I just happen to be stuck living out here in "joisey" due to circumstances beyond my control. While politicians are pretty much crooked no matter where you live, you are right though, New Jersey politicians are a special breed all their own. They define "corrupt".

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Well, after all you are a 'Jersey girl. My above-mentioned bro' lives in that place! Distrust of politicians is entirely understandable.

May God help you.

Regards,

Warren

I'm not a 'Jersey girl. I was born and raised in NYC, Manhattan to be exact and I just happen to be stuck living out here in "joisey" due to circumstances beyond my control. While politicians are pretty much crooked no matter where you live, you are right though, New Jersey politicians are a special breed all their own. They define "corrupt".

Forgive me. My Spell-Checker failed me. I now understand you are a "joisey-girl."

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

May God help you.

Regards,

Warren

Forgive me. My Spell-Checker failed me. I now understand you are a "joisey-girl."

Regards,

Warren

I'm not a "joisey girl" either. I'm a displaced New Yorker....

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

May God help you.

Regards,

Warren

Regards,

Warren

I'm not a "joisey girl" either. I'm a displaced New Yorker....

Well, when you finally get a return address, send me a postcard. Otherwise we'll have to do a Hooter's thing. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

1] Henry Hyde (recently deceased).

2] Joe Lieberman.

There's a list of politicians with integrity. Can anyone add to the list?

Anyone . . . ?

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Sad isn't it, that half the people on my list are dead?

3] Kaye Bailey Hutchison (TX)

4] Thomas Moran (IL)

5] Joe Lieberman; he deserves mentioning twice

OK, ok. Moran is a fictional creation of (Father) Andrew M. Greeley in The Senator and the Priest

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Just before Christmas, an honest politician, a generous lawyer, and Santa Claus were riding in the elevator of a very posh hotel.

Just before the doors opened they all noticed a $20 bill lying on the floor. Which one picked it up?

Santa of course, because the other two don't exist!

2] Joe Lieberman.

Anyone . . . ?

Regards,

Warren

4] Thomas Moran (IL)

OK, ok. Moran is a fictional creation of (Father) Andrew M. Greeley in The Senator and the Priest

Posted Image

2] Joe Lieberman.

Anyone . . . ?

Regards,

Warren

4] Thomas Moran (IL)

I suppose I could delete [4] and [5] from my own list, but could we not keep this list honest for the rest of us? Deleting [5] isn't easy!

A thought.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Okay, Added to the list: Kaye Bailey Hutchison

THE LIST:

2] Joe Lieberman.

3] Kaye Bailey Hutchison

Posted Image

Realy, is that all?

Posted Image

I'm giving the concept serious, serious consideration. You can anticipate no further levity from me on this subject.

It is worth noting that Ms. Hutchison is rumored to be considering not running for re-election to the US Senate in order to concentrate on a campaign for Govenor of Texas. She has recently declined to battle for a promotion in the Republican leadership in the Senate.

Now that is integrity in my humble opinion.

Or maybe she is disgusted with D.C. politics to the point she feels she could be more productive from Austin.

Whatever; back to the national level. Where there is a scarcity of candidates!!

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Whatever; back to the national level. Where there is a scarcity of candidates!!

I'm guessing you are referring to THE LIST, which sadly remains short:

THE LIST: (so far)

2] Joe Lieberman.

3] Kaye Bailey Hutchison

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
Well, Huckabee has moved into the Republican lead in Iowa with a +5 percentage point lead.....

Here we are approx. 6 weeks later and Huckabee will soon be withdrawing from the contest after hearing from primary voters in several other states.

Soon to be followed by Rudy. If da Mayor is not a runaway winner in Florida, the GOP candidate selection is a two horse race.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

"United we stand, Divided, we FALL"

"To obtain control over public opinion, it is first necessary to confuse it by the expression from various sides of so many conflicting opinions. Increasing and intensifying the shortcomings of the people in their habits, passions and mode of living, so that no one will be able to collect himself in the chaos, and, consequently, people will lose all their mutual understanding. This measure will serve also in breeding disagreement in all parties, in disintegrating all those collective forces which are still unwilling to submit to us and in discouraging all personal initiative which can in any way interfere with our undertaking."

The currency of the incumbent is to capitalize the status quo into the future.

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." -- by Albert Einstein

Sharing will not preserve or enhance a ruling class’s interest.The preservation of privilege requires the exercise of power. The power to inform, or dis-inform. Most media serves as "Tools of the Status-Quo" involved in the Perpetually Rejuvenated Illusion of choice. Decisions, disguised as Democracy-"The Will of the People", DON'T empower the "People", but rather continue the "Privilage" of a few.

Venal motives as well as ideological ones are served by the comprehensive makeover of Schooling, or CITIES, or ECONOMIES (New Rules), or COUNTRIES, and palms incidentally greased in the transition soon find themselves defending it for their own material advantage.

IMO, Politics are Politics, be it School Politics/City Politics/State Politics/Federal Politics... They all dine at the same trough.

Republicans, Democrats, or Republicrats, it doesn't matter. Confucius said: "Don't do to others, what you don't want done to you." In the West, this has been reframed into a directive, more commonly known as the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

A society that sacrifices fairness and integrity for profit and power betrays its insensitivity to human needs. The proliferation of material things becomes the measure of progress in living, and man is pitted against woman, worker against employer, individual against community. When wealth occupies a higher position than wisdom, when notoriety is admired more than dignity, when success is more important than self-respect, the culture itself overvalues 'image' and is regarded as narcissistic. That is NOT what we are here for.

The real enemy of peace loving people everywhere is not so easy to define with words like "terrorists" or "radicals". I'm not excusing their actions, but those people are symptoms of the anger, hatred and feelings of hopelessness which exists in abundance in much of the world.

The well lobbied BOZO'S of BOTH camps are playing right into the NEW style WAR that is upon us. It seems to me that the American economy is like the DOT COM boom, an economy of false appearances. The economic ballast (manufacturing) that we USED to have is being replaced by service sector jobs. The GDP is around $10 trillion, of which about 1% is agriculture, maybe 24% industry, the rest is service, and most of this is financial speculation. Basically the USA is a Corporation, and dollars, strictly speaking, are it's shares. The value of a corporation's shares is directly proportional to the profitability of the enterprise. When a corporation is just a service provider and doesn't produce any durable goods, the value of it's shares (Our Dollar) depends on it's CREDIBILITY. How are we doing in the World today?

Either party will serve as "Rulers", and do as "Rulers" do. The present

"Party" has demonstrated it's ability

to DIVIDE both country and world.

Neither party has all the answers.

A united country/world will do more to continue our "Credibility" than further division.

If you think anger, hatred and feelings of hopelessness, are "Cured" by division, think again....

United We Stand, Divided We FALL.

rek

Well said, it's a sorry state of affairs.

Divide and Conquer

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived