CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Shirts?

The second shipment of white shirts with red/black trim and red lettering arrived today.

I hope to have them on their way to Jason (XXL) and Jims_97_ETC (M & XL) tomorrow (Wednesday).

here is an updated shot of the actual shirts, (which look very good in person):

poloshirtwithtrim_crop.preview.jpg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The second shipment of white shirts with red/black trim and red lettering arrived today.

I hope to have them on their way to Jason (XXL) and Jims_97_ETC (M & XL) tomorrow (Wednesday).

here is an updated shot of the actual shirts, (which look very good in person):

poloshirtwithtrim_crop.preview.jpg

Oh I like!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I'll look for a PM with a PayPal link.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

And JimD needs to do what??

Send me a PM with a shipping address. The shipment with your order is not here yet, as JimD/Marika/Ranger's are in Shipment #3.

Bruce

Got mine yesterday. VERY nice shirts! The quality of the shirt itself seems to be very good, and the stitching is very clear and readable as well. Well done!! Looking forward to one with a Caddy crest if we can swing that in the future.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

The 3rd set of shirts are on the way to Ranger/Marika/JimD/Kelly as of Sat 11/24. So all the ordered shirts are mailed.

I did find out more info from GM's licensing agency about how to request authorization. I have to mail them a letter, and it will be complicated. They normally license to people making say 50K shirts to sell retail; it does not make sense to license to Bruce for <100 shirts. But they may be willing to authorize a few shirts as long as they are NOT SOLD, so that they don't compete with the people who license the logo for shirts. So it would have to be similar to a club where with the $75 membership you get 3 window stickers and a shirt.

Another approach perhaps would be to approach someone who HAS a license to make shirts and ask if they would offer Caddyinfo.com embroidery on Cadillac shirts for sale. I will need to work on that angle a bit more.

The third angle would be to add some graphic to the shirt which suggests the purpose of the site but does not require a license. Something like a piston and a computer for example.

Bruce

We got ours yesterday and they are magnificent. My wife is very happy with hers, and she doesn't do caddyinfo -- the cars are my job. We will wear them proudly.

What would you like for a caddyinfo logo? I think that a computer and a wiring harness connector would be more appropriate than a piston. Seriously, how about a pen-and-ink line sketch of a Northstar with a smiley face, and the smile is actually small letters: "caddyinfo.com" ???

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Crisis avoided.

I proudly wore my Caddyinfo.com shirt to work today. I proudly wore it home. I proudly wore it while fixing dinner. Spaghetti dinner. With sauce. With red tomato sauce. I don't have to tell you what happened next, since I was indeed wearing a white shirt. Something akin to "oops" was emitted from my mouth. My wife shook her head and said, "you're such a MAN."

I took that as a compliment.

Out came The Stick. Whatever is in That Stick, it's wonderful. Tide or Shout or whatever it is. I will shake their hand one day, for my Caddyinfo.com shirt is saved. I might shake my wife's hand too. Or give her a hug. "No jewelry, though," I said. Unless I turn this into a regular thing, staining my Caddyinfo.com shirt and needing her helping hand. But my next stain won't be spaghetti sauce. It'll be something that will REALLY say I'm a man. Like oil or grease.

Yeah, that was ironic I'm sure.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

The 3rd set of shirts are on the way to Ranger/Marika/JimD/Kelly as of Sat 11/24. So all the ordered shirts are mailed....

Bruce:

I have my (fine) shirt; but you have not been paid. If you agree, I will mail a check tomorrow (PayPal is not my first choice at this time); just tell me the final number.

Good merchandise and thanks for your effort in digging it out of the Internet. I'm proud to advertise this site and I get a kick out of leaving my "Caddyinfo.com" business card under the wiper blade of Cadillacs in parking lots.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

OH! I just received my shirt today. What a nice shirt and what really great quality. 100% cotton too!!!

Lovely shirt, great quality. Thanks a million!!!! :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce,

In order to have the Caddy Wreath or emblem, I like your option of providing a shirt with a given membership, (cost adjusted of course).

I also think that you should post a picture/ad on the home page and bottom of every page/thread for a promotion and membership driver. It is YOUR site after all.

A black jacket with a gold Wreath on the back and something subtle like "The Standard of the World", in Caddy Script would be classy and at the same time outstanding. Owners of a lesser ride, would lust for such an article of association...

Sorry I missed the orders, but I simply missed the thread development?

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

For as few shirts as are needed I think we are in good shape with the embroidered text.

My choice if we were going to mod from here -- for $50 the shirt place will try to digitize something like the

site logo or similar. I would suggest that they only try to capture the essence of the CTS grill,

like three curved bars with a circle in the center, or ask them to design something else equally

unique for a logo.

The text alone works well though for shirts.

Orders are still open for more shirts. Mike mentioned he needs a second one, and my

brother requested one after seeing mine, so that's 2 of the 4 orders we need for the next run.

The site is: http://www.queensboro.com/web/exec/index.php and we just need 4 of something

to make the minimum, so any type of shirt in any size. Remember the shipping to me then

to you.

Bruce

Bruce,

Count me in on the next order for an XL please and thank you.

I'll send you a PayPal and include of next year's site-subscription as well.

Thanks again!

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

Archived