CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo.com Shirts?

I found a nice source for some website polo shirts. First I ordered a couple to see how the company was to work with.

I was pleased to find that the shirts were as described, and were delivered in a timely manner, etc.

These are polo shirts with

www.caddyinfo.com

Information & Discussion

Embroidered on the left breast. The first ones I ordered were black with white lettering. Currently the manufacturer

has these on sale, which are white polo shirts with black/red trim:

Product Description

Attention to detail distinguishes a superior polo from an average one. This top-quality shirt was built on the foundation of exceptionally soft yet durable ringspun, combed 100% cotton. That premium yarn is knit into a unique windowpane waffle texture that provides substance, excellent drape, and immediate eye appeal. To further enhance the look, a geometric-patterned jacquard collar and cuffs contrast with the richly textured solid color body to give this shirt the subtle sophistication usually reserved for expensive designer polos.

Quality tailoring features include a fully taped neck, safety-stitched shoulder seams, wood-tone buttons and side vents with extended tail. You'll receive years of comfortable wear from this durable yet handsome polo.

I photoshopped their stock image with their image of my embroidery to make this shot:

poloshirtwithtrim_crop.preview.jpg

The shirts cost $12.50 plus $3 shipping to me, so $15.50 plus shipping from me to you. Shipping can be up to $8 per shirt; it is less per shirt on the way to me because I order several at once.

The vendor has a min order qty of 4 or you could order directly from them.

These are also available in Black Body with Black/Khaki Trim. Sizes range from S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL, although the latter 2 are $2 extra.

I am not trying to sell these for a profit, just to make them available.

We can also order the plain black polo with white lettering, although they are $17.95 ea plus Shipping to you this week.

So, to make a long post short, anyone interested in a custom Caddyinfo.com polo shirt for $15.5 plus $8 Shipping = US$23?

International shipping would be more, but whatever the actual shipping is.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

That's cheap for a good polo shirt. I'll take one and wear it in spite of your logo.

Seriously, I'll take two. One M and one XL.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

That one is on sale "while supplies last"; normally they are $27.95 per shirt shipped, so I may go ahead and pop an order in. Looking at another photo, it might be better to get the embroidery in black thread vs the red I showed. I am not certain the thread color would match the collar/sleeves, but black would work regardless and look better. So please re-imagine the photo with black lettering for caddyinfo.com.

examplewhiteblackletter.png

SO, sorry for the short notice, but I'll send in the initial order for this shirt today (Friday) to be sure we catch the sale price. Right now I am ordering 1 L for me, 2 for Jim, M/XL, and 1 XL extra.

Bruce

Oh -- for fair disclosure, I had to order 4 the first time too, we have 3 people in our family, so I sent one to Mike (BodyByFisher) to get his input.

Of course as discussed above those were a slightly different shirt, "Two-ply Jersey Classic Polo", regularly $17.95 shipped to me plus $8 Shipping to you, solid black with white lettering, no collar/sleeve trim. We can order those another day, I was focused on the "Textured Knit Polo Shirt with Trim" simply because they happen to be on sale when I went to get a shirt picture.

Also, since these have to be embroidered, it takes a few days for the vendor to setup and start the order, then a few days to ship, so patience is good.

Bruce

I'll commit to the two, one M and one XL. I think the black lettering is OK. I like the red matching the collar and sleeve trim a little better, but once they came in I'm sure I wouldn't care. I would venture that black embroidery will be less likely to fade or bleed color onto the white knit when washed.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

Would there be a legal issue with including the Cadillac crest, either on the front above the Caddyinfo.com, or on the left sleeve or similar?

Either way, I'll take one as well.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Would there be a legal issue with including the Cadillac crest, either on the front above the Caddyinfo.com, or on the left sleeve or similar?

Either way, I'll take one as well.

Yes, use of Cadillac or the Cadillac crest would require a license from Cadillac. I'll have to learn who to ask about that, but for now plan to stick to the lettering only.

The Shirt Company, Queensboro in North Carolina, has offerred to try to digitize the current site logo for a fee. I'll save up and see what they can do with that

another day.

Jason, if you want to go with a Polo/Trim with Lettering only what size would that be?

Jim I can try the maroon lettering and hope for the best if you prefer that. But all the shirts in the order will have to be one color stitching or the other. I think the black will look better, but if you want to try the maroon we can stay with it.

Bruce

Jason, if you want to go with a Polo/Trim with Lettering only what size would that be?

2XL.

Jim I can try the maroon lettering and hope for the best if you prefer that. But all the shirts in the order will have to be one color stitching or the other. I think the black will look better, but if you want to try the maroon we can stay with it.

If the shirt collar is maroon (as in the photo), I like maroon stitching as well.

How is payment? To you (PayPal?) or directly to the company?

Once the shirts get to here we can work it out on paypal.

Okay, so far we're back to plan A for maroon letters on the white/maroon&black polo shirts,

1M / 1L / 1XL / 1 XLXL

I'll put a note with the order to the vendor that our desire is to match the trim.

examplewhite.png

I did find I think the right place to ask about licensing the crest, but no response yet. I am hoping they will say for such

a short run of shirts (I said under 100 total probably), that it is inconsequential. I would not be surprised however

if there is a minimum fee per year of $500 or similar to make it worth their trouble to keep up with.

BTW I'm wearing my black one today, and that model at least is a nice, comfortable polo shirt.

Bruce

Don't let me push you to maroon lettering. I don't have a strong prefrence, and I do believe that the black lettering is likely to be less likely to bleed color onto the white on washing.

When the total is done, let me know how to pay. We can go snail mail, PayPal, or whatever at that point.

Next 4 shirts are on order. I'll let you know when they get here and are on the way to you and we can work payment details. I am hoping that if I box them smaller the shipping from me to you will come in less. Bleeding should not be a problem with either color stitching. I asked Queensboro to try to match the trim with red stitching.

Jim, Jason - Please PM me your shipping addresses.

I can take new orders -- but we'll need to collect a min of 4 shirt orders to get the next lot started.

Bruce

I can see this is not necessary as you guys are grabbing them like hot cakes but the shirts are nice. I have the black one with white lettering, its an X-Large. The quality is very good. I tried it on over a t shirt and felt it was snug, I will report back later when I try it on without a t shirt. Sizes are wacky these days to me X large is like a Large in my day. I think the sizes are geared toward mens and womans egos. Men's Large are now X-Large and in women's pants, size 14s are now size 12s. :lol: Who knows maybe I have gotten larger. I might have to change my name to FatBodybyFisher :o

I know that Bruce is very modest but, I want to acknowledge publically that I think this is a very nice thing for him to do. To go through this trouble to the point of ordering custom shirts and not even making a profit.... I can't wait to wear mine to our next Caddyinfo meet... Thanks Bruce...

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I tried on the X-Large and it fit perfect with room to grow, I am a 37 waist, and wear a 44 X-Long suit jacket. The cotton is nice an soft. These are nice shirts guys.

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Glad I got an XXL. I'm not REAL big (40" waist, 220 lbs), but I think you're right Mike about sizes changing. I used to be heavier than I am today, and I'd wear XLs all the time. Now it seems that even though I'm a bit "smaller", XXLs are the only sizes that fit comfortably. Oh well. Bruce, shipping info PM'd.

Okay, so the next order will be the black polo shirts with white embroidered lettering.

So far we have 1 in L for Kelly. We'll need 4 min to put the order, so speak up if you want one please.

I'll get a pic up next, but it is:

Product Description

Solid, substantial and soft. Jersey is a very "flat" stitch and gives maximum contact between the fiber and the skin. When that fiber is ringspun, combed 100% Pima cotton, you experience a whole new level of comfort. Pima is the softest, silkiest and strongest cotton on the planet! We've used this luxurious cotton to create a polo specifically designed for office wear. The professional cut was engineered to help you make it through those long office hours and still look good at the end of the day. Features include a ribbed knit collar, taped neck, and classic two-button placket. Once you experience the long-lasting pleasure of wearing a pima jersey polo, you'll never want to wear an ordinary, department store polo again!

Bruce

Here is the idea on the black shirts with white lettering (the photo shows a blue shirt, and the embroidered lettering will look like the pics of the other shirt but in white stitching on black shirt)

blackpolowhiteletterscrop.png

Bruce

Is it too late for me to get in on the fun? I'll take XXX-L if you don't mind. Thanks!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Thanks Marika; orders are open indefinitely, since as soon as one goes in we start the next one B)

So Style 1430 black shirts with white embroidered Caddyinfo.com lettering 1 in L for Kelly, 1 in XL for Ranger. Est: $13.95+3+8= $24.95 ea

And Style 1536 black shirt with black/tan trim (which is available in 3XL, although the other one is not) and white lettering will be 1 in 3XL for Marika. Est: $14.95+3+8= $25.95 ea

The Style 1536 is still on sale, but is normally $24.95+3+8, so hopefully we'll get our 4th order while it is still on sale.

I see now that they will let us mix and match, as long as we order at least 4 shirts at a time. So one more shirt and I can place an order.

The site I am ordering from is http://www.queensboro.com/web/exec/index.php so really you can pick out any

style shirt or other item you prefer and let me know. Keep in mind that pricing will have to include shipping

from them to me (usually averages US$3 ea item) then from me to you ($8 ea box). You could order directly

from them and avoid the trip to Texas, but the min order 4 applies.

Bruce

Thanks Jim. Hate to rush the order in (again) but they are having "free shipping" day today, so I want to grab that,

since it lowers the cost by about $3 per shirt, and they still have the style 1536 on sale for $12-14 (regularly $24-27).

So Style 1430 black shirt with white embroidered Caddyinfo.com lettering 1 in L for Kelly, Est: $14.95+8= $22.95 ea,

except they are out of black 1430s, so I ordered a black style 1433, which is the same 2-ply black polo but with a pocket, same price.

And Style 1536 black shirt with black/khaki trim (which is available in 3XL, although the other one is not) and white lettering will be

1 in 3XL for Marika, Estimated: $14.95+8= $22.95 ea

1 in L for JimD, 1 in XL for Ranger. Estimated: $12.50+8= $20.50 ea

Bruce

Once the shirts get to here I will send you a PM or email with payment details. I want to see if I can get the outgoing shipping cost down a bit.

Of course I will charge whatever the actual shipping cost is. Paypal works great for payments.

Bruce

Archived