CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Welcome to our latest Supporter

Thanks to a CaddyInfo Supporter who RENEWED today, Patrick7997, and Fireplug.

:hatsoff: Our Supporters help CaddyInfo.com stay online. To become a Supporting or Subscribing member, one can click on "My Controls" then "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" or here.

Supporters and Subscribers are the backbone of our Caddyinfo Community. They have access to restricted subforums, Supporter/Subscriber title/icons next to their name, more posting privileges, PM overflow protection, skin selection, higher signal to noise ratio, and the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping make our shared discussion possible.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hatsoff: :hatsoff: Thank you to Jims_97_ETC who renewed his Supporting Membership.

Hmm, we need a "Heritage of Ownership" badge for CaddyInfo, that shows how many years one has been a Supporter!

Bruce

Obviously, I owe a tremendous debt to everyone on here who has ever helped me, which is a big list....

So, to prevent hurting anyone's feelings, I'll throw out a big THANKS! to everyone who ever helped me....

I'm pleased to support the site.

I could be interested in a Caddyinfo Supporter Heritage badge... or maybe a patch for a jacket, or a window sticker would be simpler...???

I was thinking of an online heritage of support tag on the forum that would show if someone has been a supporter for 2 years, 3 years, etc. I would like to get some window stickers but have not found a great source yet.

Bruce

:hatsoff: A hearty thank you and welcome to Cyr who became a Caddyinfo.com Supporter today.

You pulled me over to your side with the ability to change the skin back to the classic..... ;)

AND.... because i thought i should do something from my side by now for all the great help i received around here... B) but.... the option to change the skin back to classic is definitely on number 1 of my reasons :lol:

If you are in complete control..... you are not going fast enough....

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Marika for her Supporter renewal.

Marika originally subscribed as a Caddyinfo.com Supporter back in March of 2004.

Thanks Marika! :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to MAC for renewing his CaddyInfo.com Supporting Membership for the 2nd year :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Bruce

I paid mine today. I really appreciate all the help that is provided on this site. I want this site to stay available to me and others, so I feel it is the least I can do to help keep this site going.

Thanks again for all the help and patience shown to me and others on this site.

Linda

Thanks Linda for your renewed Support! :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Caddyinfo.com depends on the participation and support of Cadillac Enthusiasts. We all benefit from our shared knowledge, and our shared issues.

Becoming a Caddyinfo.com Supporter is easy -- simply click here or on "My controls" then on "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" and you get a choice of ways to help.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Stefank for renewing as a CaddyInfo Supporter for the 4th time.

:hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Stefan first became a CaddyInfo.com Supporter on June 21, 2004. Thank you for your Support Stefan, and for the articles you have contributed!

Examples:

http://www.caddyinfo.com/transfluid.html

http://www.caddyinfo.com/waterpumprepair.html

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Allow me to add my personal "thanks" to Bruce and all present, past, and future Supporters for keeping this forum on-the-air.

If this group had not been available for me to find many years ago, I doubt if I would still own my '98 Seville ten years after the purchase. The accurate information available here has enabled me to undertake scheduled maintanence items with confidence and minimal cost. And scheduled maintanence has been a major factor in accumulating 167,500 failure-free miles.

To single out one contributor is risky, but those who have been here long enough to remember the Guru will join me in hoping that one day he will return here to resume sharing his extensive experience, training, and knowledge.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

To single out one contributor is risky, but those who have been here long enough to remember the Guru will join me in hoping that one day he will return here to resume sharing his extensive experience, training, and knowledge.

I'm wondering if he won't arrive here with a *BIG SPLASH* on the day after his retirement?

One can hope, can't one?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...