CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Mens Cologne

I used to wear a cheap one called Jovan Musk, I hadda beat the woman off with a stick.. :lol:

What...No Jovan Sex Appeal. :lol:

NO! you are correct it was NOT MUSK, it was the JOVAN SEX APPEAL! That was great stuff! :lol: I forgot about that stuff! You know it too I see... :lol:

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I used to wear a cheap one called Jovan Musk, I hadda beat the woman off with a stick.. :lol:

What...No Jovan Sex Appeal. :lol:

NO! you are correct it was NOT MUSK, it was the JOVAN SEX APPEAL! That was great stuff! :lol: I forgot about that stuff! You know it too I see... :lol:

When I was in my 20s I bought a bottle of Sex Appeal and used it for a while. B) It was pretty strong from what I remember.

hey Mac....you sound like my brother and I. We are cologne whores. Some of my favorites are:

Versace Man

Romance Silver Label

Angel - gotta love the chrome case!!

Givenchy Pour Homme

Armani Code and Acqua di Gio

Euphoria for men

I love a woman wearing D&G Light Blue, Euphoria or Angel!! Good stuff!

Actually, I'm wearing Angel today--very nice and not too heavy. I hear Armani Code Black is a good pick but I haven't checked it out yet. I'm going to check out Euphoria and Versace Man. Thanks for the tips. There are so many colognes out there and some of the less expensive ones are very nice. Acqua di Gio is one that I want to get also along with Lalique Pour Homme. The Perry Ellis 360 blue and white colognes are nice also. The white is very similar to La Male.

the next day after I posted this, I noticed that I forgot a bunch of em! haha Bulgari classic is nice...very woodsy and manly. Hugo Boss Baldessarini is a little like that as well....Escada Magnetism - kinda flora, but wears well. Boss by Hugo Boss has a very nice scent to it as well. I'll have to look up that Lalique Pour Homme, never heard of it.

• 3 months later...

For men?... Old Spice.. AFTER SHAVE.. seldom ever use coogne anymore , too many people have adverse reactions to it. with Old spice after shave, I never had a complaint, even from the 'allergic' folks... even had a few compliments.(at my age, too!!)

for the ladies.. I still like Heaven Scent (yeah, it's really OLD..)

but cologne is for covering up a problem :o ..for men.. for the ladies JUDICIOUS use is required.. just a tiny drop in the proper places (pulse areas).. I have had to exit more than a few elevators because someone had to "bathe" in their favorite scent.

seems some folks mistakenly think that if they cant smell it, they need to reapply!!.. au contraire, mon ami!! YOUR nose gets used to it and no longer smells it.. WE have to endure you painting on another layer after layer.. :wipetears

So far I've had no complaints, only compliments. One married co-worker asked me what cologne I was wearing so she could buy it for her husband for Christmas. The cologne was L'EAU D'ISSEY. The majority of women like cologne. And I take a shower every day, so I don't use cologne to cover anything up. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm on my own. Actually, a female coworker mentioned Angel and I also did some Internet research and found which colognes are popular.

Angel for Men is a nice cologne. But the Angel B for Men is not a cologne you would wear to work. I bought it and it smells much different than Angel--you need an acquired taste to like Angel B. If you shop on ebay be aware of the size of the bottle (1.7 oz, 3.4, etc.), and be aware that everyone is not honest so it's best to buy from those with good references--and it's a good idea to read the feedback of sellers to see if there are any complaints.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
From a womans point of view, there is nothing that smells better than a clean man, wearing Stetson Colonge and a leather vest !! YUM YUM

I'll have to take another look at Stetson. It's been around a long time and it still has appeal to a lot of woman.

• 5 months later...

"The fragrance is a masculine, rich, and long lasting scent for men seeking an inspiring statement of confidence."

Sounds interesting ...

What does me in an XLR smell like? I'm certain I'd look good. :P

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived