CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Club Sweden

manowar77

Hello everyone, check out this site www.cadillacclub.se , its the club for many Cadillac owners in Sweden, many very fine cars to check out!

ENJOY!!!!

Regards Jänkarn from Sweden

Roger Martinsen

Greetings Jänkarn. I hope things are going well for Cadillac Club Sweden. Do you have a busy meeting schedule planned for the summer?

For our Readers, at http://www.cadillacclub.se the club members have some beautiful cars listed here: http://www.cadillacclub.se/clubcars/carsindexs.html

I would like to hear more from Cadillac Club Sweden Members; please invite everyone to come and share on Caddyinfo.com!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Hi Bruce, thanks for your response!

I think that the most members in Cadillac Club Sweden knows about Caddyinfo.com, we members get a club magazine 2 times a year and in this magazine it sometimes are info from Caddyinfo.com!

But now you in the US knows about our club also so i hope that u guys will pay it a visit!

Best regards jänkarn from Sweden

Roger Martinsen

Hi Jakarn,

I was born in Bucahrest,Romania and It's nice to see that there are people out there (back in the old continent)driving Cadillacs.

Greetings from Chicago,IL!

I'm also driving a '95 STS with 195000 miles.

Florin

Jänkarn, I would be happy to have a subforum here on Caddyinfo just for your Cadillac Club of Sweden members to use. I am not sure how the Swedish language support on the system is, but you are welcome here. Let me know if a separate subforum for the club would be useful/interesting.

Have a look here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...c=14199&hl= for example.

Bruce

Thank you Bruce, i will forward your reply to the Cadillac Club Swedens chairman, Lars Melin, and we will see what he says about it!

Thank you for your kindly response!

Regards Jänkarn from Sweden

Roger Martinsen

We can show user groups by title as I have done with Jänkarn, or by group (not shown). The chairman or whoever the Club names is welcome to be a moderator for that subforum, so that you will have the ability to disallow off-topic discussions. I would still keep an eye on it of course to keep out spam. But the goal would be that Cadillac Club Sweden members can use the subforum for club discussion. I don't speak Swedish, but if the software allows you are welcome to post in whichever language is most comfortable for your group.

Bruce

• 2 months later...

Hi Jänkarn,

I guess you didn't know what you started when you invited the members on caddyinfo.com to have a look at the homepage of Cadillac Club Sweden. The outcome of your invitation led to Bruce's generous invitation to create this sub forum. Your e-mail triggered us to put the issue on the agenda for the first board meeting after the summer. The board was all for it and decided to give it a try. I will be the moderator of this sub forum. The board has invited Bruce to be a honorary member in Cadillac Club Sweden, an offer which he happily has accepted. The club board has also decided to sponsor caddyinfo.com. Let's now hope that many of the club members will join this forum and put forward a lot of questions, solutions and views. We are welcome to do it in Swedish. So Jänkarn, thank you very much for your initiative, you have made it possible to create a discussion forum (which has been on the wish list for several years) with a minimum amount of effort for the club.

Thanks again, :D

Bengt Olsson

Cadillac Club Sweden

99 STS Vogue Gold Edition

Corsa cat-back w gold tips

Archived