CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

ANOTHER New Jersey get together!!

OK guys, here's the deal.

Hooters, Paramus, New Jersey.

Hooters of Paramus

393 17 South

Paramus, NJ 07652

1-201-986-1530

Sunday, July 29, 2007 starting at 1:00 PM.

We're going to be meeting there again for another afternoon of fun, lots of sports TV, good conversation and nice food at reasonable prices.

Please everyone, if you can make it, we'd love to meet you all either for the first time, or see a good bunch of old friends once again.

Be there or be square!! :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, thanks for posting.

Ownership:
91 Brougham d'Elegance 350
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom installed Volant CAI
Custom PCM
Body color engine components
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:
National and regional Cadillac & LaSalle Club
Proud Volunteer - Northstar Tuning Project
Guinness World Records - Largest Cadillac Parade
----------------------------

Sounds fun; wish you were closer to Texas.

Too bad you can't take a vacation to New York City and then you could stop off in New Jersey for a few hours. It's an idea anyway.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

We'll be in South Carolina that week, so not close enough to stop by.

I have added this event to the forum calendar (that we never use) here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=calendar

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I'll try to make it this time. I had a conflict come up last time.

How about a collection to fly Bruce up?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I'll try to make it this time. I had a conflict come up last time.

How about a collection to fly Bruce up?

I could donate a few $$$. Wouldn't mind at all, after all, he is the guy behind this entire site.

We'll be in South Carolina that week, so not close enough to stop by.

I have added this event to the forum calendar (that we never use) here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=calendar

Where are you going in SC?

Thanks for adding this get together to the events calendar.

Just south of Myrtle Beach, north of Georgetown to visit the In-Laws and family. Should be a good trip. We lived near there when I was in the Navy, and we always have fun visiting the family & area.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Just south of Myrtle Beach, north of Georgetown to visit the In-Laws and family. Should be a good trip. We lived near there when I was in the Navy, and we always have fun visiting the family & area.

There's an airport there. You could fly up to Newark, New Jersey and be picked up from there. Just a thought.

I'll be there

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I'll be there

Don't forget to bring the grandfather clock :lol::P

I'll be there

You lost me, what do you mean? :D

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I'll be there

You lost me, what do you mean? :D

You know what I'm talking about.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, as the semi self appointed administrator of this meet I'm asking for a roll call please. I know we have BodybyFisher and Marika. Who else is planning on attending?

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

Hi all, as the semi self appointed administrator of this meet I'm asking for a roll call please.

Not sure about the "semi" part. :):):)

No promises, but I'm gonna try to make it. Of course, I'll be "Fashionably Late." :P With good reason!

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Is there a car wash nearby I could stop at first? This black thing I'm driving is only presentable for about twenty minutes after a wash. <_<

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Hi all, as the semi self appointed administrator of this meet I'm asking for a roll call please.

No promises, but I'm gonna try to make it. Of course, I'll be "Fashionably Late." :P With good reason!

Regards,

Warren

P.S. Is there a car wash nearby I could stop at first? This black thing I'm driving is only presentable for about twenty minutes after a wash. <_<

Maybe check here: http://www.cwonj.com/officers.html Car Wash Operators of New Jersey, check here, scroll down, I'm sure you'll find one along your route to the get together.

LOL, I can relate to that. My Brougham is black. I'm not sure of the area so I don't know. Don't worry about it. There's no trophy's and I think someone we know and love showed up with a pretty dirty car last time. :)

Regards,

Warren

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

LOL, I can relate to that. My Brougham is black. I'm not sure of the area so I don't know. Don't worry about it. There's no trophy's and I think someone we know and love showed up with a pretty dirty car last time. :)

I wonder who that was? :lol: :lol:

Hey at least you know that. LOL It's really no problem. It's just that no one will photograph your car :)

Ownership:
95 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Deville DTS
01 Deville DTS:
Custom PCM
Cruiser Alloy wheels
EBC brakes and rotors
Eibach springs
Corsa exhaust
Sportwing Spoiler
Semi-custom interior
Custom quad Hi-Beams

Memberships:

"Pretty Dirty" isn't that an oxymoron? ;)

LOL It's really no problem. It's just that no one will photograph your car :)

Oh really?!?

Have you forgotten that Marika (Have HiDef camera, will travel) will be there? :P

Regards,

Warren

post-416-1185129230_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I will try to be there, but I must be late because it's about 90 minutes away and I can't start at 11:30 AM.

I will NOT wash my car along the way. You can listen to my ProXS Borlas with high-flow cat, though. B)

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I will try to be there, but I must be late because it's about 90 minutes away and I can't start at 11:30 AM.

I will NOT wash my car along the way. You can listen to my ProXS Borlas with high-flow cat, though. B)

We can have a "dirtiest caddy contest" :lol:

Great!!!

My camera records audio too! :P

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Archived