CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

- Rock Bottom Price 95 Eldorado coupe

Aaron

Hello Gents...

Thought a few of you might be interested in a caddy project... I have worked out a few of the kinks but need the money back because of a suspended drivers license so now have no use for a project car...(need to get money for lawyer...lol) any how It is a very promising car to the right mechanic or Do it yourselfer who has the patience for learning some basic mechanics...need the money soon so car is for sale locally here in the TAMPA, FL area...yup, you heard it, it's a beautiful florida car

I believe it now needs a map sensor, a water pump, and some interior love....other than that it runs....a little rough though and NO I don't drive it. My intentions for this car were to turn it into a 500 Hp street sleeper but I am an idiot and ruined those plans.....any questions feel free to call my cell at 727-324-9004

I am asking 2000 or best offer....clear title...131000 miles on chassis 41000 on motor and tranny

THE NEW PRICE IS $1,400.00

any questions call...yes this is the same 95 Eldorado for sale as in the other thread needs a little engine work and interior work like I said before but the body and paint are great

727-324-9004

Aaron Harkness

if I was in the florida area I would jump on that as a project car :P

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

if I was in the florida area I would jump on that as a project car :P

Thanks EGREEN......I was beginning to wonder if any one was interested...lol

I am willing to make it driveable to limp home for an additional $200.00

Archived