CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

FS: 1988 Cadillac Brougham

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum... Please dont hold that against me! lol

I've got a 1988 Cadillac Brougham for sale... this is a real beauty...

1988 Cadillac Brougham

MVC-013S.jpg

Up for grabs is a VERY well taken care of 1988 Cadillac Brougham. What can I say about this car? It's in *spectacular* shape!

With 53,000 ORIGINAL kilometers on it, and original paint and chrome that still shines like it did back in 1988, this Garage Queen is sure to get looks from everyone, all while giving you the grace and comfort of a ride that can ONLY be delivered by a Cadillac!

VIN - 1G6DW51YXJ9725929

What you get:

53,000 Original Kilometers

Fully Loaded with original factory stereo (great working and cosmetic condition!)

Padded Vinyl top in fantastic condition

Gray valor seats that are still very plush and comfortable

~ Ice Cold Air Conditioning ~

Accident Free (proven by doing a quick Car Fax, but one look at this car and you'll know it's never been so much as bumped

Regular service has been administered to keep this a real beauty

NEVER winter driven, always stored indoors in a *heated garage*

Wire wheel covers with white wall tires for that classic look. Tires still have great tread left (see pics)

Front stabalizer bars! (see pic)

Certified and E-Tested

Shipping / PickUp

I'm confident you're going to love this car, which is why I will consider driving it to you at the end of the auction! That's right.. Who delivers a car in an ebay auction? I will!!! Now, there are some circumstances that I wont deliver the car to you, so please check with me and let me know where you live so we can work it out. I'm very flexible! Who knows, it might give me an excuse to visit a place in North America that I haven't been to before, or maybe even take a nice holiday somewhere sunny!

As far as a fee for delivering, i'll be very reasonable. We'll work that out when you contact me with your location.

If you are local to Mississauga, Ontario, please feel free to message me to arrange a time to come see the car.

It is your choice whether or not to pay the full value of the car at this time, or pay a deposit (mutually agreed on later) and then wait and pay the remaining balance on delivery / pickup.

Anything else, I'm a friendly and open minded guy - just shoot me a message if you have any questions or concerns! - subject "caddy".

Additional (specific or not) pictures can be provided on request, just ask!

I really hate to see this car go, unfortunately I need the funds gained from the sale to go towards an alternative project. Please give this car a great home!

The Caddy is available for you to come and take a look at, or even test drive, at any time. Just work out the details with me so we can arrange to meet!

looking for $10,000 Canadian, or best offer. I'll be very reasonable with the price, so make an offer!

More Pictures:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Pic 7

Pic 8

Pic 9

Pic 10

Pic 11

Pic 12

Pic 13

Pic 14

Pic 15

Pic 16

Pic 17

Pic 18

Pic 19

Pic 20

Pic 21

Pic 22

Pic 23

bump...

is the price too high?

With the current exchange rate is that about $7,000 US? If so, I think that is high. It is possible to find cars similar to this in the US for much less, especially in Florida and Arizona where the older folks tend to retire.

Archived